I'm motivated to learn Mongoose OS, the productivity, management features and architecture look exciting. But I want to consider all options in the round.
Is anyone aware of any surveys that compare the various development environments, especially Arduino, Mongoose and ESP-IDF, maybe Micro Python. I'm thinking of features like:
* Memory / flash occupancy (i need as much flash as possible to store sensor data)
* Completeness of support for ESP32 capabilities
* Current maturity / reliability
* Platform capabilities e.g. OTA, IoT integration
* Size of community, availability of examples, etc.