Hi everyone! I stumbled onto this OS by accident when looking to switch from a Raspberry Pi to something weaker / different. I have used ESP8266 with Arduino. ESP32 I was weary of considering support for Bluetooth wasn't there yet. I do have a few questions after looking over the documentation. To keep this simplified, I am interested in the ESP8266 and ESP32.
- Can setup Wifi be simplified (Not using USB cable) by creating an AP (Or BLE App), connecting to it, hosting a website and entering in Wifi credentials?
- Is there full hardware support for ESP32/ESP8266 like Bluetooth?
- Is there Ethernet support?
- Can I port over Arduino libraries like RFM69?
- Can OTA file be served on a remote server, so OTA happens from a server side push and not within the same network? (Think 1000s of field deployed devices)
- I cant find it for some reason but there was a server side application that could be hosted, what is the benefit of that and is there documentation on it?
- Most examples I see are of simple internet buttons, ect, is there a projects page to see different examples of works using Mongoose-OS?
- Im assuming multi-threading is not supported?